Monday, September 29, 2008

Vinny's Parents



Vinny's parents are just the greatest! They raised the man I love to be the man he is today. "Nana" (Mom) is always doing for others, sending out little gifts for the girls, writing me little letters, calling to check on me. She truly cares, and it really shows. She has a contagious smile and laugh and she knows EVERYBODY! Once you know her, she is your friend. Plus - I've never seen ANYONE drive an RV quite like Mom! =) She is the best, and I truly admire her. I want her to know how much I love her for making me feel so much a part of the family.

"Granddad" (Dad) - well - what can I say about him? He is adored by his grandchildren, looked up to by his children, and he is a good - honest - decent man. He stands for integrity, honesty, he is a true Christian. He is always supportive of us, and I'm astounded sometimes at all the things that he taught Vinny to do as a young boy/man. It seems he is the best handyman ever.

We sometimes take our parents for granted, but I really felt like writing today and thanking our parents for making us who we are. Thank you Mom and Dad, for all you do for us. We love you so much!

1 comment:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

The first time I met them they both took us in to as part of the fam!! Vinny is one amazing man!! They did a great job!!!

Powered By Blogger