Monday, September 8, 2008

Cami and her love for her Mommy


So - tonight Cami sneaks in Vinny's office and gets on the computer. She works for 2-3 hours straight - and asks me not to peek. So I don't. Just a short while ago -she comes to me, and hands me a paper.


I just have to share it. It's so so sweet. She wrote 101 reasons she loved me. Why? Well - a few years back, I wrote one for Morgan, and then Vinny - and then when the girls came - I wrote one for them. I totally forgot about it. Until tonight. Until my sweet ten year old adopted daughter reminded me how much she loved me. How I laughed and cried at the same time, all the while holding her in my arms.

Cami - I love you. You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. I'm so glad that Heavenly Father whispered "pick her" even though I was scared of getting a six year old at the time. You are my sweet pea baby girl - and you fill me with such joy.

Here are Cami's reasons. Enjoy! ( I have not gone back and re-spelled anything).



My Name is Cami DiGirolamo and these are 100 reasons I love my Mom

1. She makes me laugh.
2. She makes me food.
3. She takes me shopping
4. She buys me lots of toys.
5. She is a great drawer.
6. She colors great.
7. She is the best mom ever.
8. She helps me with my hair.
9. She helps me with homework.
10. She plays greedy guts with me.
11. She reminds me to brush my teeth.
12. She got me a Michael Jackson CD.
13. I am pretty like her.
14. She got me from Russia.
15. She taught me how to speak English.
16. She reads stories to me.
17. She got me a cell phone.
18. She let me use her makeup.
19. She let me use everything of hers.
20. She shows funny videos to me.
21. She makes me dance.
22. She makes me sing.
23. She is goofy.
24. She is nice.
25. She likes g 1.05
26. She gives me money.
27. She lets me go places.
28. She lets me sleep in her bed when dad is gone.
29. She takes us to get hot donuts at 6:00 in the morning.
30. She takes me to good berries.
31. She takes me swimming.
32. She makes great breakfast.
33. She likes to spend time with family.
34. She loves dogs.
35. She loves purses
36. She takes me to McDonalds.
37. She designs pretty.
38. She loves frank Sinatra.
39. She loves Frankie.
40. She loves clean house.
41. She entertains me when I am bored.
42. She loves the temple.
43. She loves church.
44. She loves mama mia.
45. She loves the young woman’s program.
46. She loves me.
47. She loves her scriptures.
48. She loves wheel of fortune.
49. She loves shabby Sheik.
50. She takes me to the mall.
51. She lets me buy anything I want.
52. She loves the gospel.
53. She supports people in what they do.
54. She knows how to be a mom.
55. She knows how to fix problems.
56. She loves to play the piano.
57. She loves to sing.
58. She loves to dance.
59. She loves to be funny.
60. She loves to give people things
61. She loves to share.
62. She buys me my school clothes.
63. She is brave.
64. She has a lot of courage.
65. She taught me how to read.
66. She taught me how to have a good person ality.
67. She picks me up at school.
68. She is great at riming.
69. She sings wonderful.
70. She cares about people.
71. She is great at playing the piano.
72. her songs make me feel happy.
73. She loves her computer.
74. She has creative imagination.
75. She has a lot of cool things.
76. She types very fast.
77. She gives me lunch money.
78. She is great at reading.
79. She is great at writing.
80. She is great at spelling.
81. She is very smart.
82. She has fun ways to study tests.
83. She rocks my life.
84. She has pretty hair.
85. I like her style.
86. She plays with me.
87. She knows how to shop.
88. She loves to watch America’s next top model.
89. She loves to talk like me.
90. She reminds me of everything.
91. She cares of what I do.
92. She loves her family.
93. She loves to hear my dreams even if they take the whole day.
94. She loves to hear about my days.
95. She loves to express herself.
96. She does my laundry.
97. She makes sure my room is clean.
98. She makes sure I am prepared for my days.
99. She is honest.
100. She loves to watch deal or no deal.
101. Forty Two means I Love You!

8 comments:

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

How cute is that!!! When ever you have a hard day you need to pull out this baby!!! To Cute Cami!!! She is so grown up!!!

Olivia said...

mom cami typed really cute! i love our blog


love nikki

Unknown said...

camis goofy but shes MY goofy. heheheheheh love aliana

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! You are obviously loved, Dana, lucky you!

Susan B.

Singhappy2 said...

Cami is so smart for her age…. And I love her reasons to love you. I think the cutest and best is “She rocks my life”. I remember on my 70th party (when I first met you) and Steven wrote and read out loud what he felt about me “she is my trip “. I loved him for giving me that status. I appreciate reading all that you have written Love to all, hugs and kisses, mom/nana

This is what Nana wrote from New York. I just had to share!

365 Days of Summers said...

What a great idea! I've been thinking of ways I can let my mom know how much I love her, and I think this is perfect. I love you guys! You've always been so inspiring to me.

-Beth

Cheri said...

That is just the sweetest thing ever! You should frame that!

Matt said...

What a sweetheart! You really lucked out and got the sweetest girls in all of Russia! Its crazy to see how much they've grown!

Powered By Blogger