Monday, October 12, 2009

Been SOOOOO Long!





Gosh- where has the time gone??

Well - 3 and a half months ago, we piled our stuff in a truck, and made the move from Raleigh, North Carolina to Draper, Utah. I can't believe we have been gone SO LONG and I haven't written! It's fall now - and I love the colors on the mountain. Morgan is home from his mission, and married. We are now expecting two more grandchildren, Bella, due in December, and another one (Morgan and Natalie's) due in April. Life is good.

Vinny is still working for the Pentagon, back East - so I don't see him but once every six weeks. It is a tough sacrifice. I hope that one day everyone will truly understand just how hard this has been on US. I miss and love him dearly with all my heart.

Aliana and Nikki and Cami grow more beautiful (if that is possible) with each passing day. And I swear I have the most beautiful grandkids. I even have one I haven't even seen yet!! Rocco Aiden was born right after I moved out here... and I cannot wait to see him. He is Chad and Cynthia's son, and is so beautiful.

So - with the passing of summer - and the beginning - and almost ending of fall, I write of the beauty of the seasons. I write of my love of my family, my love of the gospel, and the love I have for my family and friends.

May you all wrap yourself in the warmth of love this season.

3 comments:

crazycranefamily said...

I am glad to see you remembered you had a BLOG! Those girls of yours really are beautiful, and I love Utah in the fall. It just stinks that winter is right behind it. Oh well, we will enjoy it while it lasts!

Stacy Lynn Carroll said...

Wow! Congrats on all the grandkids! How fun! I didn't realize Vinny was still back East. That really stinks. I can't believe how fast the girls have grown up!

Singhappy2 said...

Thanks guys. Time to start writing again......you guys BOTH inspire me. Love you both.

Dana

Powered By Blogger