Thursday, February 26, 2009

And Cami turns ELEVEN!!


Gosh - I feel horrible. I haven't been on this site for 3 months.. but it's about time, hey? Cami had her 11th birthday - and she is growing like the angel she is. I don't understand why I was so afraid to adopt her, she was so young. That's probably why... and I wasn't sure if she would like me.

But she is all mine. A line I will steal from Vinny and his sister Eilene. She is Me, mine, all mine. She is so special, so trusting, so happy. Oh, she can be quite bossy when she wants, but that's what eleven year olds do, don't they?

She loves to write stories, and they are good stories. She always roots for the underdog, and she loves to draw. Her imagination takes me places to new heights... to the mind of an eleven year old.

Cami - I am so grateful for you. What you have brought to my life is much much more than I could ever possibly bring to yours. You are beautiful inside and outside.

Keep practicing for America's Next Top Model, my dear. For one day - a butterfly that is already half emerged, will finally fufill her destiny and become what she may.

Thank you Heavenly Father, for my Camilla Rose. With those gorgeous freckles on her nose...

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Where has the time gone??? What a beautiful, young lady you are! You are such a special, sweet girl and have always tugged at my heart. I am so glad to be your aunt!

Singhappy2 said...

I remember when Shaun said he could just keep her... =) That made me want to cry... in a GOOD way. I love you Sis..

Powered By Blogger