Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nikki turns 14!!


So- Nikki turns 14! I can't believe it. As I contemplate the last four years since she has been here - I am more enthralled with her every day. She is my caterpillar who has blossomed into a butterfly. Nikki never ceases to amaze me. She grows more beautiful as the days go by. She is smart, voluptuous, intelligent, gentle, kind, soft-spoken, witty, and just full of charity.

Nikki - I KNEW that you were mine. As it states in our story of the Russian adoption -I worried over you - I fretted - I wondered if you were cold. I am so glad that you are mine and I am yours. You are such a compliment to your sisters, who adore you. You are loved by all who meet you.

The world is yours, Nikki. Go out and get it!

Her picture will be up in a few days! School pictures just came in - we just have to scan them.

We love you!

Mom - Dad - Aliana - Cami - Frankie!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I can't believe she is fourteen already, wow! Happy Birthday Nikki!

Powered By Blogger