Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to school!! FINALLY!

So there we were. School shopping. Just us girls. Daddy stayed home with Frankie, our shit-zhu and boy did we have a blast. There is a special bond between Mothers and daughters and school shopping. Don't get me wrong, I liked taking my boys - but they were a lot different than taking girls. For one thing - back then they never had anything cute like they do now - and boys would wear anything. And I remember by the time Morgan graduated - he was SO picky about where he shopped.... OUCH. But we had so much fun yesterday. We stayed within our budget - in fact - we stayed well below it and boy was Dad pleased! Then we came home and had the famous "fashion show". I think that's my favorite part. Watching the girls get all dolled up and deciding what they are wearing the first day of school. NIkki and Aliana are now registered for school. They are both going to take Spanish this year so they can talk to Morgan when he gets off his mission! HAHAHAHAH! I think that's hilarious. Cami seems to really like her new teacher - I can't believe she will be in middle school next year and the girls will be in high school next year. Didn't they just get here??? Where does time go? They are wonderful young ladies - and they are growing so fast. All they want for Christmas is to go to Utah to visit family. That's their only wish. I hope we can make it happen. At any rate.. say hi to the "goils". Aren't they pretty?









2 comments:

Cheri said...

Ahhh - I wanna see the fasion show! I miss out on that with boys! I can't believe how they are growing up! They are all so so beautiful! Hugs 'n kisses!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

they are so darn cute!! I love them I want them to come out for Christmas !! Thats all we Mckells want to!!

Powered By Blogger